Warrigunya is a Gippsland-based Aboriginal Incorporated Not for Profit organisation working towards building culturally connected and stronger Aboriginal communities.
We will provide stable housing and on-site support for men to deal with issues, connect to training and employment opportunities and make connections that support a transition back into society.
What we do:
• Safe, affordable housing for Aboriginal men post-release from prison who are serious about turning their lives around (housing for 3 to 12 months)
• Self-determined, tailored and supported plans to assist participants to achieve their goals
• Access to culturally sensitive, holistic programs to heal, build resilience, confidence and skills
• Opportunities to create 2D and 3D cultural artworks
• Connect to Country on our 20-acre site
• Facilitated and supported engagement with training providers and employers
• Support to transition to longer-term housing